5 Haziran 2014 Perşembe

Tagged Under:

Insta Thursday

By: Unknown On: 16:19
  • paylaş
  • Munich, why so beautiful?

    New in: matching Anna Inspiring Jewelry bracelets and necklace for my mommy and me.

    My OOTN for my birthday party. Dress via Forever 21.

    New rings thanks to The Jewelry and a Ciaté caviar manicure.

    Right after getting back home from my hairdresser. Love that feeling!

    Wearing all of my favorites!

    Monday essentials! So in love with my new leopard slip-ons from Mango (similar here)!

    Wearing all black for a girls' night out with my best friend! Similar cheaper jumpsuit here.

    Leopard love thanks to Triangl! <3

    Weekend ready with a pink manicure (with Essie's "Lights") and my lovely new Tiffany & Co. bracelet my parents brought me from their trip to New York. 

    Current desk situation: black and white.

    Fresh flowers for my balcony. 

    Breakfast in the sun!

    Fell in love with this fluffy fellow! Will be going back to the zoo very soon!

    The ONLY good thing about rainy days: I get to wear my Hunter boots!

    Follow me on Instagram (@pinkfoxy) for daily snapshots!http://unlubloglar.com/read.aspx?id=60871

    0 评论:

    Yorum Gönder