21 Nisan 2014 Pazartesi

Tagged Under:

❤ Spring 2014 Lookbook ❤

By: Unknown On: 06:53
  • paylaş

  • Hello everyone and Happy Easter! Today I wanted to share with you a lookbook that I worked especially hard on, hiking through mountains, flower fields, and beaches to bring together something that hopefully feels like an effervescent sartorial experience.

    Sit back, relax, and come with me as I share my Spring 2014 Lookbook through the natural beauty of Malibu!




    Outfit 1: Flower Girl

    Shorts | Lucca Couture
    Backpack | DailyLook
    Heels | Vince Camuto (similar)
    Sunglasses | Forever 21
    Sweater | DailyLook

    Outfit 2: Smoke Baller

    Drop-Hem Skirt | Top Shop
    Top | StyleStalker
    Ballcap | ASOS
    Clutch | DailyLook
    Heels | Nine West (similar)

    Outfit 3: Mod Cropped

    Lady Day Coat | J.Crew
    Sunglasses | Le Specs
    Crop Top | JOA
    Origami Skirt | ASOS
    Ring - Dailylook
    Lips Clutch - Dailylook

    Outfit 4: Maxi Mermaid

    Maxi Dress | Dailylook
    Necklace | Dailylook
    Sandals | Report

    Ok, I'm not going to lie. It was freezing when we did this whole shoot and the beautiful wind was SO SCARY to stand with on top of a mountain, in heels and a dress, while pretending to be happy and warm. Kassia was shouting that it was a "hot tropic lava day" which was making me crack up but I was sure I was going to tumble away or have my teeth chattering on film! Thank goodness it all came together beautifully but you guys would definitely have laughed at me if you'd have seen us in person. Small secrets to "get the shot." ;)

    Thank you endlessly to my bestie Kassia Phoy for having the vision of a goddess and capturing yet another cinematic lookbook. If you want to check out more of her work you can follow her onInstagram @kassiaphoy and on Facebook.

    Readers, what are your most-loved spring fashion trends this year? Which outfit was your favorite? Let me know in the comments below!





    http://www.frmheadtotoe.com/2014/04/spring-2014-lookbook.html

    0 评论:

    Yorum Gönder