18 Nisan 2014 Cuma

Tagged Under:

Rawlicious Easter Eats

By: Unknown On: 16:40
  • paylaş

  • In case you were still trying to decide what to make this year for your Easter spread, I thought I would share a few things I would love to serve to guests with you!  Of course there are lots of desserts included here (my favorite part of the meal what can I say), but also some savory items that I think are Easter worthy. Not only have I included my own recipes, but a few from some of my favorite raw food bloggers as well whose recipes I always find inspiring!  Just click the links below the photos to view the recipes.  Enjoy, and I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!





























    http://fragrantvanillacake.blogspot.com/2014/04/rawlicious-easter-eats.html

    0 评论:

    Yorum Gönder