27 Nisan 2014 Pazar

Tagged Under:

Closet Tour & Top 5 Organization Tips

By: Unknown On: 05:34
  • paylaş

  • Hey guys! Today I wanted to give you a peek into my closet and share a few organization tips that I use to keep everything accessible. I'm not gonna lie; I absolutely love clothes, shoes, and accessories but like most people I have to work within a specific closet space, plus I share it with my husband so I have a few tricks up my sleeve for maximizing closet potential.

    For me it's really important to be able to visibly see what I have so that I can better choose what to wear and know what to get rid of as well. I'm notorious for keeping my closet at max capacity so it's imperative to keep it as orderly as possible. Hopefully some of my tips can help you guys organize your closets as well!



    PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

    Belt Organizer | Chrome Belt Ring Hanger
    Scarf Organizer | IKEA Komplement
    Bag Organizer | Double Sided Purse Hanger
    Closet Rod Hanger | Double Hang Closet Rod
    Velvet Slim Hanger | Huggable Hangers
    Kids Hangers | Kids' Huggable Hangers
    Boot Shaper | (similar) charcoal type / plastic type

    ON ME:


    So as we were editing this video there were a few instances where I happened to say, "This changed my life!" to the point where good ole' hubby made me delete a couple. Seriously though, there are a few closet organization accessories that really did blow my mind and have made my closet so much nicer so I wanted to highlight some of the best ones!

    1. Belt Ring Hanger


    I first heard about this product from my dear fashionista friend Jean of Extra Petite who discovered this as a great way to store her belts while being able to see them all in one place and access them easily. You simply hook the ring part of each belt onto the loop, and when you want one you just twist the hanger around until you find the one you want released. GENIUS.

    2. IKEA Komplement Hanger



    With 28 hoops, this "accessories holder" can fit my entire scarf and beanie collection in an accessible way. No more scarves-shoved-in-a-drawer syndrome where it takes ages to find the right one! It's such a simple design but does a fantastic job at what it was made for.

    3. Hanging Handbag Organizer


    I spent some time looking around at handbag hangers and personally didn't love the plastic cubby kind since some of my bags are leather. Ideally I'd love the cubby type with fabric sides but for now this hanging organizer has really improved my handbag clutter situation and saves the most space. It holds bags on both sides with velcro'd fabric and I organize them from smallest on top to larger bags on bottom. As I mentioned in the video, I reserve this for my less valuable bags since it hangs them from the handle.

    4. Kids' Huggable Hangers



    So I'm mentioning kids hangers specifically because it helps petite people like me with narrow shoulders. Sometimes hangers will make your nice jackets and sweaters all misshapen and wonky if the shoulders are too wide for your jackets. Another dear fashion blogging friend, Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook, presented this idea to me and I thought it was absolutely brilliant. As a general note, slim flocked hangers (even in adult size) seem to double closet space!

    5. Closet Extension Rod



    I don't know why it took me so long to discover these $10 closet miracles but they are amazing for multiplying the usable area in your closet. I have 2 of them hanging in mine and it gives me more room than I even need. Just keep long dresses outside of the large rods and you are golden!

    I mentioned a few more tips in the video so be sure to watch that if you want to see what the inside of my closet actually looks like but I really hope this gets you in the Spring Cleaning mood! I know for me, these closet vids and watching Hoarders on Netflix really frightens me into tidying my space. Call it a guilty pleasure or a sick form of masochism but hey, it gets my closet clean. ;)

    Readers, do you have any amazing closet-makeover tips? Have any cleaning guilty pleasures or something that gets you in the cleaning mood? Let me know in the comments!





    http://www.frmheadtotoe.com/2014/04/closet-tour-top-5-organization-tips.html

    0 评论:

    Yorum Gönder