16 Haziran 2014 Pazartesi

Tagged Under:

Insta Monday

By: Unknown On: 19:45
  • paylaş
  • OOTD for a breakfast with the girls: flared Jeans and my favorite Zara blazer.

    Fun times with my Favorite Ninas (find their blogs here and here)!

    OOTD for my grandma's birthday party wearing my new Zara pants and fake leather jacket. 

    Lovely new stuff: Dorothy Perkins sandals + Coccinelle bag + By Marlene Birger scented candle. 

    In love with my new Thomas Sabo rings (get here and here)! <3

    Down by the river!

    OOTN wearing my Zara dress and wedges from last year. 

    My pink peonies perfectly matching my new Coccinelle bag!

    I died and went to heaven! Being spoiled by Bijou Brigitte!

    Jewelry and sweets at Bijou Brigitte. Loved their new collections!

    Monday essentials: Valentino rockstud pumps + pink peonies + fresh manicure.

    OOTN for a dinner with friends. Dress and pumps via Zara.

    Enjoying a hot and sunny day in, on and by lake Starnberg.

    Pancakes for breakfast on my balcony.

    OOTD: fresh colors on a hooot day wearing my neon Dorothy Perkins dress (get here).

    Enjoying a beautiful and sunny day in Munich with some of my friends!

    It's coffee and MACARONS o'clock! Wearing my new Missguided skirt (get here).

    Follow me on Instagram (@pinkfoxy) for daily snapshots!




    0 评论:

    Yorum Gönder