19 Mayıs 2014 Pazartesi

Tagged Under:

One Piece - Three Ways Pt. III

By: Unknown On: 21:03
  • paylaş





  • Skirt (out of stock but also loving this one) / Lace Shirt (out of stock but similar here and here) / Shoes - Forever 21

    Mit meinem letzten Look für die "One Piece - Three Ways" Challenge von Forever 21 wünsche ich euch heute ein tolles Wochenende!
    Dieses Mal habe ich den neoprenartigen Rock etwas romantischer und eleganter, aber trotzdem nicht zu chic - nämlich mit flachen Schuhen - gestyled. 
    Ende nächster Woche werde ich voraussichtlich endlich Internet in meiner neuen Wohnung bekommen und kann euch dann wieder regelmäßiger mit neuen Posts versorgen. Ich kann es kaum erwarten!


    This is my last look for the "One Piece - Three Ways" challenge by Forever 21. This time I went for a more romantic and elegant look starring my dark grey skater skirt. I still wanted to keep the look kind of casual so I picked a pair of flat shoes instead of pumps.
    I hope you like my look! Happy weekend everyone!




    0 评论:

    Yorum Gönder