27 Nisan 2014 Pazar

Tagged Under:

Western Port Craft Fest 2014.....

By: Unknown On: 10:15
  • paylaş

  • Hello everyone!
    How is your weekend going?
     It has been a long weekend here with Anzac Day on Friday, so the boys have had an extra day off school, something they always love!  We are just mooching around today after a very busy week, it is so nice to have a down day every now and then.   I have just spent a few hours in the hot house sowing lots of seeds for the veggie garden, so satisfying, I hope they all come up, I should have plenty of plants in a few weeks.   

    Yesterday I had a lovely day at the Western Port Craft Festival.  I felt like all last week I was running around trying to finish off things for the stall, and there was still a piles of unfinished washers that I just ran out  of time for, I guess there is always more you could do for these things!  In the end it all came together quite nicely.
    My table was all about crochet, of course, with a bit of other yarny stuff thrown in too.
    I had a great day, made a few sales, met some lovely readers of this blog(!), and generally got lovely feedback.  It was so nice to share the crafty love of crochet with other like minded peeps.  
    There were quite a few other crafts there too, some lovely hand spun, hand dyed wool, and lots of yarny ladies generously sharing there knowledge.  I am planning to have a go at dyeing some wool, and have lots of info now on what to do, so stay tuned! :)

    It was also Max's birthday yesterday, so we had a family dinner at our local Chinese restaurant, always nice to have a night off cooking!  Still got to make him a birthday cake, must get onto that this afternoon!  Slack mother here!


    Anyway, I thought you might like to see how my stall turned out, it was only on one table, so my stuff looks a bit crowded, but never mind.  I took quite a few pics as it turned out, so sorry for the overload!






     ....I think I brought these guys with me last year too, and in the same suitcase!  Must try and think of something a little different for next year........



    .....I had a bit of fun packaging up my little flower embellishments, my wash tape out a nice work out!



    So how has your weekend been? 
    Did you go to any markets, get out and about at all?
    Or have you had a nice relaxing couple of days?

    Talk soon, I have some lovely new yarn to show you all tomorrow!
    xxxxxxxxx


    Just a quick reminder that my April Sale ends in a few days, 
    still time to get 20% off yarn at my shop!




    http://littlewoollie.blogspot.com/2014/04/western-port-craft-fest-2014.html

    0 评论:

    Yorum Gönder