22 Nisan 2014 Salı

Tagged Under:

Top Trends for Spring 2014

By: Unknown On: 08:51
  • paylaş

  • Hey guys! It’s about that time of year when the birds are chirping, flowers are blooming, and the beautiful scent of weather change is in the air. Along with the seasons getting both sunnier and warmer, I’ve had my eye on a lot of trends that have been tugging my heartstrings for Spring!


    NEON PASTELS

    On the fashion front, you really can’t beat a great floral print paired with delicate jewelry like in my recent Spring Lookbook. The whole “neon pastel” color palette really speaks to me and I’ve been noticing myself gravitating toward those peaches, limes, and sky blues.



    ELECTRIC BLUE

    Another trend that I’ve been seeing is using electric blue as a go-to pop of color. The easiest way to rock this is to use a coat of polish like Urban Decay Chaos, add a hint of eyeshadow to your lower lash line, or accent a mostly neutral look with a bright accessory.



    FRESH SCENT

    I also like updating my perfume wardrobe with a spritz of a fresh, springy scent like Daisy by Marc Jacobs (which has been a returning favorite of mine for years) and Daisy Eau So Fresh, Daisy’s bright and charming sister.


    I personally can’t wait to wear brighter colors, take Oreo to the park more, and wear all the sun hats and maxi dresses!

    Readers, what is your favorite Spring trend? Do you switch up your key color/fragrance for the Spring? Let me know in the comments!

    This is a collaboration between Marc Jacobs and the AOL Lifestyle Contributor Network. Compensation was provided by Marc Jacobs via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Marc Jacobs.





    http://www.frmheadtotoe.com/2014/04/top-trends-for-spring-2014.html

    0 评论:

    Yorum Gönder