24 Nisan 2014 Perşembe

Tagged Under:

Easter Break.....

By: Unknown On: 19:54
  • paylaş



  • Ahhhhhh.....it's lovely to be back...




    ....but it was so nice to be away...





    ...just for a short break to visit family....





    ...to attend Dedications...




    ...to eat cake...






    My sister-in-law made the most gorgeous array of cakes and treats. All on vintage china of course, it couldn't not be! 

    It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.




    ...to go on lovely walks...


    I love woodland. The day was a beautiful one. I could have stayed there all day.



    ...to get my crafty on...


    My Happy Scrappy Ripple is coming along nicely. I am loving it's vintage looking quality. Just 10 or so more colour block rows then I can do the edging. I'm really taken with the shades in the first photo. I think a blanket in all those shades would be really yummy. Very Spring-like. My brain is buzzing with Spring Blanket ideas........



    ...to see gorgeous blossom...


    Such gorgeous colours together. Blossom against clear blue sky is very happy inducing.


    ...to enjoy picture taking...








    Pink and blue bluebells together was such a pretty sight....sigh












    Such a gorgeous array of colour. Forget-me-nots and bluebells are my favourite flowers to photograph. The bluey/pinky/mauves against the deep greens are always quite stunning. I love this time of year for the garden.



    ...to have fun on the beach...








    ....and to relax...




    It really is lovely to be home. I'm such a homebody, but the aftermath is never very pretty. It always takes me a week to try and get myself organised again. 





    Eeeeek







    xxx





    http://cocorosetextiles.blogspot.com/2014/04/easter-break.html

    0 评论:

    Yorum Gönder